Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2015

Chapter Six - The Inner Self



Chapter Six - The Inner Self





“We can’t see who we are, initially, as when we do we see multiple sides to self in one existence.”

The inner guide, the real you!”

Before you were born where were you, where is your point of origin?

If you understand that you are an eternal being, one that lives forever, and never dies, then the answer is, that you existed in the vibrational realm called the afterlife or spirit realm (by humans).

But what if you are from another race, do you exist in a “spirit realm?”, the information gained from guides state that there are many “realms of existence” and that these realms have the ability to join with each other, so what one entity may see in one realm, may actually be another being from another race or realm! – so keep an open mind and if you feel challenged or also feel the need to strongly reject something ask yourself “why” you have had such a strong response, meditate on it.


In the process of moving to the physical realm via the birth process, you linked to the current physical form you have and now exist as a physical entity encapsulating spiritual form.

The problem exists that we forget who we really are after about the age of 7 years old; we no longer see the colours of auras (in most cases) or have the same innocence that we had when we were younger.

We are spirit living via the illusion of the physical realm and in doing so the personality that we have allows us to compare and experience the physical vibration as spirit. In this way we see ourselves as we really are, spirit experiencing the world as we know it.

Is it possible to see the real me? Am I so lost in my packaging that I cannot see who I really am?

The duality of the human being means that when we find the inner self we then have a conundrum; we see that the separation of self puts us in a position where it seems as though we have two distinct personalities.

This process in itself could cause you to feel like you have had a psychotic break from reality.

It’s very important to understand that through the meditation process that you will find multiple aspects of yourself. The personalities that we hold are like faces of a diamond, we are multifaceted human beings, complicated by such things as emotions, feelings, taste, hearing and every memory that has been stored in our minds.

In a deep meditation session I have asked higher self, who higher self really is. The answer was very surprising, it seems that guides can be aspects of self, lives that we have lived in the past. We come forward to this present time to support ourselves in this journey, it is possible through meditation to contact these past fragments of self and then be guided in our current lives by who we were in the past.

The etheric self is a separate entity to the physical body; we often ask ourselves “how is it possible to speak to the spiritual being that I am?”

The spiritual being speaks to us via intuition. There is a process that can take place and I liken it to the same process as moving to the astral body via conscious thought and slowing down of the senses to the point where we feel nothing, think nothing and only in this place do we sense the other energies around us.

Twice I have had this happen to me. The first time I was meditating and once the blackness came I found myself in an expanded state of consciousness. It seems I was on the edge of a huge swirling black pool, I knew this was a place of separation of the spiritual being and the physical being.

I stayed there for a time discussing with my higher self all of the different questions I could think of, once the process had finished, I gently returned to normalcy.

It was only a few hours later that I started to sense an uneasiness about the process, I could still hear my higher self speaking loudly (making perfect sense) but it became disconcerting to me as this new realization was that the real physical being whom I am, was living in illusion, never before had this become so obvious to me and it was unsettling.

After three days the process began to fade and I found my higher self was now a strong guide, but I rejected this process because I was more comfortable with the thought that my guide should be an external being!

The second occasion happened while I was at work sitting at my desk. I was reading a small article regarding astral travel and I noticed they mentioned touching the etheric body with the etheric hand, this was something I had done a long time ago in an astral travel session.

As I started to see myself touching my own hand in the spiritual, I was moved to separate again and was at once faced with a mirror image of myself, one of the physical and one of the spiritual.

 I asked many questions and was told “how the trance process really works,” this came at a point in my experience as a developing medium where I had been doing trance or “altered states” but was unaware of how this process actually occurred.

One thing was now becoming obvious; each time this process happened there was a paradigm shift in my life.

 I was told the next day that my spirit team was leaving and that a new team of teachers, helpers and scientists were to now work with the circle. I was aghast! In thinking that I was to lose spiritual helpers who had been with me for such a long time, but I quickly surrendered to the prospect of gaining a new team and a whole raft of new experiences.

Another thing became obvious to me, I started to notice that each time I saw a flash of light, I was then either over shadowed by my guide or spirit came.

At one stage I was speaking to a person, and they commented they had just seen a “white light” moving around me and asked “who am I speaking to.”

This person was a developing medium and had started to see phenomenon. When times like this take place they provide good solid verification that the spirit realm is in constant contact with us, and they desire to speak to us in love, out of a strong desire to want communication in this physical realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment